Thursday, August 18, 2016

Mary Kay's first real attempt at posting a picture on Searcy Yesteryear...

Hello Searcy Yesteryear people...
I, Mary Kathryn Van Patten James,  asked my brother, Irvin Van Patten and his friend Bill Benz, to make me one of the administrators of this blog that Tom Pry, SHS class of 1956 started several years ago, so that  I might post some pictures of current "new looks" in Searcy and also publish some pictures of our September 20th, 2016 Gathering of SHS classes of 1955-56- and 1957.  I am a member of the SHS class of 1956!!! .... and this year is our 60th Anniversary.  !!!!
 I am currently learning how to manipulate and post  on this blog.  Now, I want to figure out how to post pictures......     If you ever attended school in Searcy, Arkansas...  you may post your comments and  as an administrator I get to read them and then post them. 
 Please be kind.... I am an older lady with grey hair now....
This should be fun for all of us when I finally get the "hang" of what I need to do to post here...
Practicing.... today....
:))))   mkay  
woot--- woot!!!!   Look what just happened.... NOW if I can only do this again!!!!!!   :0   mkay j!!! 


I took this picture today, 8-18-2016, from my car when driving by the courthouse... I had stopped at a STOP sign!  


Now!!!!  Where is the "Post" button to push so this can be published????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home