Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Re: Library Display

JoyLynn 
I just spoke with Ruth.   She got back home last Tuesday.... said she can't remember where she put the items she had collected..... will look!
I'm going to her apartment at Harding place about 10:15.   Mk.     .

MaryKay
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 4, 2017, at 8:09 AM, JoyLynn Edwards <jledwards72143@yahoo.com> wrote:

I can't remember what I have told you about the library display cabinet.
It is about 5 ft tall, 6 ft wide and about 18 inches deep.
The shelves are glass and adjustable.
Alan and I will be out of town the last full week of October.
I have noticed that the new display is usually done on the first of the month.
As a volunteer, I have taken down a display so that the new one can be done.
Have you had a chance to talk to Ruth Browning?

JoyLynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home