Sunday, December 11, 2005

BRIEF NOTES

The Searcy High Walk of Fame honorees list is out. Among those listed are Bob Fuller’s Aunt Ruth Fuller, and Dr. Don Christian, Doctor of Jurisprudence. Also on the list are retired SHS math teacher Evelyn Green, and Bobbie Coleman, an English teacher currently teaching at Searcy High.

Congratulations to them all!

Anyone have any memories of them they’d care to share?

Tom Pry

I’ve already made my one and only New Year’s resolution. After covering the 50th Class Reunion of the SHS Class of 56 next July 1st, and getting all the info up, I’m going to retire from the management of this web site.

I’ll give my successor digital copies of all the hard copy I’ve concocted, along with the photos, etc. I need a volunteer to take over.

Ya’ll talk over amongst yourselves and let me know who you want at the helm of this little exercise in nostalgia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home