Thursday, September 28, 2006

HOMECOMING 10/06/06


Mary Kathryn Van Patten James

I just called the principal's office at the high school. The Homecoming festivities begin at 6:30 p.m. and the game starts at 7:00 p.m. We will all want to be there in time for visiting and "grouping- up."

I am making a sign... ....Legal size, laminated, for 9 of us to hold. We need at least 9 people to show up! .... 1956 - 2006... each letter will be separate, so we will need to sit together and hold up our "card.".....Bring your camera.

I spoke with Jimmy Fortune at Bill Chambless' visitation on Tuesday night this week. He said he will be there wearing his SHS Football tie.

Homer and Margie Wilson said JoAnn Swain Gregory will be coming !

Spread the word... :)

I know my sister's class will be wearing red T-shirts.

I plan to wear a black turtle neck and a red jacket....

See you there. .... I have heard from some of you and know you will not be able to attend this....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home