Thursday, August 17, 2006

From Jimmy Benbrook

Dear Friends and extended family,

The wonderful news of my September 2nd ordination to the Priesthood came last Saturday. Because of the 'short-time' to Ordination, I cannot immediately send a formal invitation. I hope you will accept the attached electronic 'Invitation' in hopes that you may be able to attend. Even though you may remain far away, I hope you will share this special morning of the 2nd with us. I am requesting your prayers for the church, my Diocese, my family and myself, at this time.
I wish you all God's Peace and safe travels.

Your brother in Christ,

Rev. Jim Benbrook
Deacon in residence

The Episcopal Church of The Good Shepherd
806 Concordia Avenue
Vidalia, La. 71373

Church Tel: 318-336-7405
Home Tel: 318-336-6187
Cell Tel: 601-870-2748
Web Page: www.vidaliaepiscopal.org

I received this email from Jimmy Benbrook and want to share this with everyone. Isn't it good to see someone step out in faith and respond to God's call. This a time to celebrate!!!!
bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home