Thursday, January 04, 2007

HANGING UP THE SPURS

Tom Pry

Robert Miller yesterday retired from dentistry.

If there’s anyone in this county who’s been practicing here longer, I have no idea who it could be. If there’s anyone better to have inside your mouth, I’ve never met him or her. He’s been unbelievably good with me – and dentists, as a class, terrify the holy hell out of me, for good and proper reasons.

Robert says he’s been having a little trouble with his eyes under certain circumstances lately, and just doesn’t want to take any chances inside someone’s mouth, so he’s simultaneously gotten broadband internet service AND retired from being professionally down in the mouth.

Though you’d like to know. Robert, me and my big mouth will certainly miss you standing over your chair.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home